In this post, I've listed my most anticipated films and albums. You can click on the links for descriptions/trailers. New books I don't follow, I prefer to read the classics.
I realize several of the below films have already been released in some areas of the world. The thing is, I'm still waiting for them in Denmark, we are often late getting them to our screens.
I included a bunch of these based on early buzz. One More Time with Feeling was praised by Jordan, The Wailing by Zach, Elle by Lisa, The Handmaiden by Sati, Christine by Dave, and T2 Trainspotting by Anne. There's no guarantee I'll react the same way though.
Blade Runner 2049 (Denis Villeneuve) (October)
Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi (Rian Johnson) (December)
One More Time with Feeling (Andrew Dominik)
Elle (Paul Verhoeven)
Christine (Antonio Campos)
Get Out (Jordan Peele)
The Wailing (Hong-jin Na)
A Quiet Passion (Terence Davies)
Song to Song (Terrence Malick)
The Handmaiden (Chan-wook Park)
Chevalier (Athina Rachel Tsangari)
Right Now, Wrong Then (Hong Sang-soo)
T2 Trainspotting (Danny Boyle)
Mute (Duncan Jones)
Other films:
Logan (James Mangold)
Tully (Jason Reitman)
Happy End (Michael Haneke)
The Square (Ruben Östlund)
Inner City (Dan Gilroy)
Thelma (Joachim Trier)
Downsizing (Alexander Payne)
2017 Anticipated Albums:
I'm looking back rather than forward at the moment. Prefer to explore the classics.
Most of my anticipated are tentatively set for 2017 and may not arrive until 2018. Only two have an official release date so far.
Silver Eye by Goldfrapp (March 31)
Life Will See You Now by Jens Lekman (Feb 17)
Ylajali by Fleet Foxes
Other albums, TBA:
Arcade Fire
Beck
Gorillaz
The National
The War on Drugs
Jessie Ware
Lana Del Rey
Phoenix
Belle and Sebastian
Björk
Arctic Monkeys
Dear Tommy by Chromatics
Feel free to join in and list your own anticipated films/albums/books of the year



















0 Yorumlar