So quick post about the stairs. I've been looking into options... Jodi suggested another container on it's end so it could be a stairwell. Which I like. It just increases my footprint and that's not a good thing for me because I need a place to put this when it's finished.
But it's something to keep in mind for certain.
I put my dilemma up on Instagram and got a suggestion of the stairs with a slight turn, extending over the side wall. Unfortunately the side wall is actually the container doors. Since I went to a lot of trouble to make sure they'd open I'd like to keep them that way.
So I considered maybe doing one of the doors stationary and the other opening and making a squared spiral stair. Yeah that sounds weird I know. But do a search and oh yeah images come up.
I want a mid-century modern feel to the home, so I love the stairs without risers. The straight stairs are the perfect look but they obviously won't fit.
In exploring my options for stairs that have a minimal footprint I came across these.








0 Yorumlar